In this article, we’ll take you through how many TikToks are made a day and break down what type of users are creating content on TikTok.
When it comes to the TikTok algorithm, the more content that is produced, the better. This is because the algorithm rewards TikTok accounts that post consistently. Hence, there are millions of TikTok videos that are created every day!
How Many TikToks Are Made A Day
This article will break down the number of TikToks that are made a day and outline the impact that TikTok has had on user behaviour and digital marketing for businesses.
TikTok Statistics: How Many TikToks Are Made A Day
As of 2023, there are over 1 billion people who use TikTok in the world. With the large number of users on TikTok, this also means that there is a large amount of content being created on a daily basis. This content can be generated by any social media user, including influencers and business owners.
So, how many TikToks are made a day? Let’s take a look at the following statistics about the amount of content that is created on TikTok each day and this affects user behaviour:
- There are over 16,000 videos posted every minute on TikTok.
- TikTok users watch approximately 167 million videos per minute.
- Social media users spend over 95 minutes per day watching videos on TikTok.
- TikTok is one of the most downloaded apps in the world.
- Over half of TikTok users utilise the social media app to research products and brands.
- The largest number of users on TikTok are based in the United States.
- The main active users on TikTok are part of the Gen Z demographic.
How Many TikToks Are Made A Day: Remaining Consistent
These facts about how many TikToks are made a day suggest the need to create a consistent posting strategy. The key to remaining consistent in your TikTok content is by posting as often as possible. Currently, TikTok recommends posting three times per day in order to see an increase in reach and engagement.
This is because the more content that is created on TikTok, the more content that will be available for users with a variety of interests. Therefore, the more content that is available for users, the longer they will stay on TikTok watching video content!
So, how can your business remain consistent with posting on TikTok? Here are some ways that you can ensure to post as much content as possible.
How Many TikToks Are Made A Day: Create a Content Calendar
A content calendar is utilised by businesses and marketers to plan and organise their social media content through different schedules, such as a daily schedule and a monthly schedule. This means that businesses can plan the content of posts themselves as well as the general social media content plan for the next month ahead.
Let’s take a look at some factors to consider when planning your TikTok content using a social media content calendar.
How Many TikToks Are Made A Day: Time
Aim to post at the same times every day when trying to reach the largest audience possible on TikTok. For example, if you decide in your content calendar that you will post at 9am, 1pm, and 4pm every day, ensure that these are the same times that you post in the future. This is because the TikTok algorithm likes seeing consistency, and so having a set time to post will improve your reach.
How Many TikToks Are Made A Day: Content
Outline the details of your video content in your content calendar to have an idea of how long the video will be, what you will address in the video, and the practicalities of filming your content.
How Many TikToks Are Made A Day: Text
It’s also great practice to write your caption and text required for your video in your content calendar. Planning your text can save you time when posting your content and helps you focus on your messaging without rushing your posts!
How Many TikToks Are Made A Day: Hashtags
A content calendar is a great opportunity to carry out research on trending hashtags related to your products, services, and industry. Utilise the TikTok search engine to identify hashtags and keywords that consumers are currently using, and include these in your content calendar. This will help save you time researching relevant hashtags when posting your content!
How Many TikToks Are Made A Day: Subject
Outline the subject of your posts in a couple of words so that your content relates to your goals and objectives. Outlining the subject in a content calendar is also a great way for businesses to review the type of content that posted in the past, and identify any gaps in the content.
How Many TikToks Are Made A Day: Schedule Your TikTok Videos
Scheduling your social media content for TikTok is a great way to batch content and select a date and time for your posts to upload automatically. Popular scheduling tools to utilise include Hootsuite, Buffer, and the TikTok scheduling tool which can be found on TikTok itself.
Some of the main benefits of utilising scheduling tools for your TikTok content include:
- Consistency: Scheduling your TikTok content allows you to remain consistent with posting, meaning that your target audience receives regular content from your business and a constant awareness of your brand.
- Effective time management: Scheduling tools are perfect for businesses of all sizes, particularly small business owners, to schedule social media content in advance. This means that businesses can effectively manage their time by limiting the amount of time that it takes creating and manually uploading posts.
- Multiple editors: Utilising scheduling tools may be useful for businesses where multiple staff members create and organise social media content. This means that multiple staff members can organise social media content within the one platform.
- Monitoring insights: Many scheduling tools also allow businesses to monitor their analytics and engagement of their posts. Therefore, businesses can utilise these insights to identify their best performing posts and areas of improvement.
Want to know more about how many TikTok are made a day and why? Get in touch with ProfileTree today to elevate your marketing strategy on TikTok today!