A word from our Ecommerce Specialist,
“This year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals promise massive savings for thrifty shoppers, and with the addition of cash-back browser extensions the savings are even better.
This simple and free hack can save you hundreds of pounds on big purchases, and for two minutes of your time you could unlock a world of additional discounts and cash rewards.”
– Stephen McClelland, Ecommerce and Digital Innovation Specialist at ProfileTree
These browser extensions are completely free to use and easy to add on to your browser. Here’s a list of the top 5 browser extensions we recommend installing for the best Black Friday deals;
Disclaimer: We do not receive any compensation for these recommended browser extensions. The views expressed are that of ProfileTree.
Table of Contents
TopCashback is a UK-based cashback website that helps shoppers save money on their online purchases. The website partners with over 4,000 retailers, and members can earn cashback on everything from groceries and clothing to electronics and travel. Simply add it as a browser extension to take advantage of the cash back offers.
Best TopCashback Cashback offers:
- Get up to 2.5% of your purchase back when you shop with Amazon,
- Get up to 17.25% of the price back with Curry’s Black Friday cashback offers
- Get up to 2.3% of the price back with our Dunelm Black Friday cashback offers
2. Rakuten Cash Back
Rakuten Cash Back is a browser extension that earns you cash back on your purchases. It works at over 3,000 stores, including Amazon, Walmart, and Target.
It’s super easy to use, every time you land on one the partner sites the extension will pop up and let you know if you can earn cashback.
- Up to 3% cashback with ASOS
- Up to 3% cashback with JD
- 10% cashback with Hugo Boss
- 4% cashback on Booking.com
FatCoupon is a cash back browser extension and app that helps shoppers save money on their online purchases. The website partners with over 10,000 retailers and allows cashback rewards to be redeemed for cash, gift cards, or transferred to a PayPal account.
- 20% cashback on Adidas
- Up to 6% cashback on Expedia
- Up to 25% cashback on Temu
LetyShops boasts over a million users, and offers great discounts all year round. They have over 3000 partners, and a £3 bonus for every person you refer.
- Up to 3% cashback with Shein
- 5% cashback with Look Fantastic
- Up to 2.5% cashback with Lastminute.com
Honey is a popular browser extension that automatically applies coupon codes at checkout. It also tracks prices and alerts you when they drop.
Although they don’t exactly offer cashback incentives, they do offer Honey Gold rewards, which lets you accrue points for certain online purchases which you can then cash in for shopping vouchers.
How to add an extension on Google?
To add an extension on Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open the Chrome Web Store. You can either type “Chrome Web Store” into your search bar or click on the three dots in the top right corner of your Chrome window and select “More tools” > “Extensions”.
- Search for the extension you want to add. You can either type the name of the extension into the search bar or browse through the different categories.
- Once you have found the extension, click on the “Add to Chrome” button.
- A confirmation window will pop up. Click on the “Add extension” button again.
- The extension will be added to your Chrome browser. You will see its icon in the top right corner of your window.
- To open the extension, click on its icon.
Additional tips for adding extensions on Google Chrome:
- Only install extensions from trusted sources. There are many malicious extensions available, so it’s important to be careful about where you download them from.
- Read the reviews of an extension before installing it. This can help you get a sense of whether the extension is worth installing and whether it is compatible with your browser.
- Disable extensions that you don’t use. Extensions can slow down your browser, so it’s a good idea to disable the ones you don’t use regularly.
- Update your extensions regularly. Extensions are often updated with new features and bug fixes, so it’s important to keep them up to date.