Account Manager to join Digital Marketing Agency – ProfileTree
We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager or Account Supervisor to join our talented team at ProfileTree. Work within a fast-paced, digital marketing business to help retain and grow the agency’s key accounts.
The account manager role in our digital agency is to help us deliver our clients projects as effectively and efficiently as possible. The projects will be a mix of technical and marketing, while no experience is required in the marketing space – the focus is on project management skills.
Account Manager – Job Description
ProfileTree is seeking to recruit an Account Manager for overseeing and maintaining the company’s key accounts. You will be responsible for actively pursuing new leads and for building strong relationships with new and existing clients.
This is a fast-paced account management role and you will work within a range of different industries. The role requires you to help clients navigate the digital marketing environment and value the benefits it has for growing their business.
The account manager will support and pursue the business’ strategy whilst upholding company values in every business interaction. They will report to the Company Director and Office Manager.
Account Manager – About the role
ProfileTree is a digital marketing agency that helps SME and large businesses compete within the online environment. As an Account Manager for ProfileTree, you will be responsible for maintaining relationships with business clients who have sought our assistance for growing their digital profile.
The role requires you to explain the impact digital marketing will have for growing their business, you should effectively demonstrate the return on investment it brings. We help a range of different industries compete online, and as an Account Manager you will have sound knowledge on industry trends for a range of different businesses.
As part of the role, you may also be required to develop new opportunities with existing clients and actively pursue new business leads. Maintaining strong relationships is an important part of the business and professional standards and companies values should be consistently upheld.
The Account Manager role may include
The following responsibilities are indicative of what the role may include.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and the Account Manager will be expected to undertake additional duties that may fall under the responsibility of Account Manager. Your role may include:
- Managing internal and external accounts.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Managing clients needs and expectations.
- Managing Account Supervisors and their duties.
- Proactively seeking to develop new accounts.
- Pitching to potential and existing clients.
- Developing further opportunities with the existing client base.
- Contributing to and implementing the business’ strategy.
- Being a point of contact for clients.
- Representing the company and acting as an ambassador on behalf of the business.
- Gaining knowledge and information of a range of different industries.
- Strictly upholding the company’s ethos.
- Ensuring clients are satisfied with results.
- Managing feedback and delivering it to the correct personnel.
- Preparing and presenting account reports.
Account Manager – Essential skills and experience
For the role of Account Manager, we require the following experience and essential skills:
- Degree level qualification (degree not specified).
- At least one year experience in an Account Management role, or similar position.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- High standard of writing ability.
- Ability to develop and nurture professional relationships.
- Track record of Account Management responsibilities.
- Able to delegate tasks to Account Supervisors
- Independent and driven.
- Strong work ethic.
- Consistently upholds professional standards.
- Maintains industry awareness.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Able to work under pressure and manage their own workload.
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team.
Account Manager – Desired experience
Although not essential for the role of Account Manager, we are also actively seeking candidates with the following desired experience:
- Degree level qualification in communication based degree or similar field.
- 2 years experience in a similar Account Management role.
- Experience working within a digital marketing agency – or similar business.
About our Agency
ProfileTree is a digital marketing agency based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. We help local, regional and international businesses grow their digital profile and compete within the online marketing environment.
Competition online is tough for business, but with ProfileTree in your corner, success is just a click away.
We provide expert digital marketing services for small and large businesses from a range of different industries. We transform web traffic into actual sales and offer a strong Return On Investment for our services.
At ProfileTree, we help businesses carve out their niche and build upon their own digital marketing skill set for long term success.
We are a team of digital marketing professionals including content writers, videographers, social media specialists and web developers – to name just a few of the services we provide.
As a full service digital marketing agency, we are a one-stop-shop for businesses seeking to build a strong and successful digital presence.
At ProfileTree, we have strong company core values that represent our brand and guide our work ethic. All positions within ProfileTree embed these values in their work and it’s something that we are very proud to uphold. Our core values include:
- To be passionate
- Hard working
- Bring attention to detail
- Open communication
- Honesty and integrity
- Good with people
- Strive to be an expert
- Commitment to deadlines
As a member of ProfileTree, you will strive to pursue each of these core values in your work and professional interactions.
What we offer
ProfileTree is a company dedicated to ensuring employee satisfaction and job fulfilment. We prioritise our teams wellbeing and ensure that we create a positive and encouraging working environment. For the role of Account Manager we offer:
- Opportunities for vertical career growth.
- Opportunities for horizontal development within the company.
- Opportunities to develop individuals skills and knowledge.
- Regular feedback and check-ins regarding career progress.
- Blended / hybrid working, with the opportunity to come into the office based in Belfast.
- Fully remote working if requested.
- 22 days’ holiday.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Employee laptop device.
Further information and reading on the role of Account Manager
For further information on the importance of Account Management for benefitting business’, check out this article. Our account management job is a perfect role for someone who likes talking to clients and exceeding clients expectations. There is some elements of sales included in the job role, so you should be okay with this. The account manager is a link between our customers and the business. They need to stay in close communications with their client and work out what they need to achieve their business goals. They also update clients on other services we offer that may help their in their business.
Or check out this video from an Account Manager specialist:
How to apply for the Account Manager role
If you’re interested in the role of Account Manager and if you meet the essential criteria, we’d love to hear from you.
Send us a CV and Cover letter explaining why you are the right fit for the position, find other opportunities via our Career Page.
Also check out this article for some tips on creating an attractive and appealing cover letter. If we do have a role open at the minute and you meet the minimum requirements, we will be in touch to arrange an interview.
Digital News & Insights
Our Digital Agency Blog with expert tips and how-to guides
What is a Website Title and Why is it Important for Performance?
In this article, we’ll discuss why a website title is important for the performance and visibility of your website content. It is a major factor in SEO marketing and one of the best tools at your disposal for optimising a blog or website page.
How do I Block a Website on Chrome? Safe and Secure Browsing
In this article, we’ve outlined a number of ways that you can block a website on Chrome. Some of these methods will only work on one device and some block websites across a whole network. Depending on your requirements and level of digital knowledge, you can choose the most suitable method for blocking a website on Chrome.
Social Media as a Marketing Strategy: 10 Proven Practical Tactics in 2023 to Use Right Now
If you want to grow your business, you need to leverage social media as a marketing strategy. According to many social media statistics, over 80% of consumers said that social media plays a significant role in their purchase decisions. These consumers tend to place an order after watching influencer content. Social media increasingly impacts business growth which […]